Dr Ade Adeagbo
A highly skilled and qualified senior executive with over 20 years of UK and international [EU & Africa]
knowledge and experience in corporate strategy, organizational design and development, risk and project management,
business planning and change management – across the public, private and voluntary sectors. Ade leads the strategy
for the governance framework for the UK National Health Service, advising government Ministers.
- Director of Organizational Development & Interim Chief Executive, National Voices, UK – led the
organizational development and design with financial modelling and funding from government department and
corporate organization’s; established relationship with key partners, whilst providing policy advice to
government departments and Ministers in UK.
- Chair, Community Alliance – leading a partnership of the UK’s largest community development organization’s,
and currently leading the responsibility for the delivery of the £70m community builder fund.
- Non Executive Director & Chair of Audit, NHS Greenwich, London - providing governance and strategic
- Operations Director [South East Region], Mission Care, UK
- Chief Executive, Age Concern Bexley, UK - August 2003 to June 2007
- Interim Director, Thamesmead Children’s Centre, UK 2002 to 2004
- Research, Systems & Admin. Manager Help the Aged, UK - January 2001 to August 2003
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Doctorate in Business Administration, Bournemouth University, UK
- MBA, Thames Valley University, UK
- Post Graduate Diploma; Information Management, Thames Valley University, UK
- Advanced Diploma, Admin. Management, Institute of Admin. Management, UK